Since coming to campus, this chemistry major from Harrisburg has not only forged a love for her academic discipline but has discovered a future in medicine. Bloomsburg prepares students for medical school.
Through our Accelerated Bloomsburg-PCOM Physician Preparation Program, students can pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry-Doctor of Osteopathy by spending either:
- three years at Bloomsburg University plus four years at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM)
- or four years at Bloomsburg plus four years at PCOM
- Dedicated teacher-scholar faculty
- Small student-to-faculty ratio which allow students to develop relationships that promote learning outside of the classroom
- Hands-on experience with research that developed a sense of pride, responsibility and independence not achievable in the classroom alone
Soon, we’ll confer nearly 1,600 undergraduate and graduate degrees. Each graduate has an individual story, but most share similarities with the journeys of Brooke and Tracey. Each story demonstrates how Bloomsburg enhances academic excellence while developing individuals to be contributing citizens.